Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19796 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 54% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,817 (Mex$ 24,335) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)