Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.562 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,770 (€1,265) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)