Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.413 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,246 (€962) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,200 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)