Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,177 (€1,034) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)