Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40849 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,415 (13,256 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (43 minutes ago)