Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42708 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,632 (8,505 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)