Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45670 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,672 (12,419 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)