Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05490 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,389 (₨61,732) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)