Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,626 ($1,234) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)