Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,596 ($1,492) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)