Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,368 prices entered by 662 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.920 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,437 (C$1,862) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)