Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,122 prices entered by 585 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.947 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 67% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,161 (C$2,091) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)