Cost of living comparison between Vanadzor, Armenia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00779 SAR / AMD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,253 (289,055Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (43 minutes ago)