Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,760 (COL$2,926,319) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)