Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.961 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,854 (€720) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)