Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.413 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,022 (€911) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)