Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37591 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,562 (Bs 20,116) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)