Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37533 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 94% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,838 (Bs 12,891) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)