Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.415 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,557 (€1,032) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)