Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00625 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,190 (CH$670,436) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)