Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.864 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 64% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,583 (CHF 1,445) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)