Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.212 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,175 (€991) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (36 minutes ago)