Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.445 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,186 (€1,167) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)