Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.612 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 63% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,193 (€1,343) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)