Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,335 ($1,422) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (39 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)