Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41896 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,365 (8,032 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (28 minutes ago)