Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45516 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,957 (10,892 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)