Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45212 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,242 (9,383 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)