Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42584 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,077 (9,573 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)