Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00339 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,979 (₩2,356,361) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)