Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00331 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,557 (₩1,978,666) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)