Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.987 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,352 (€1,091) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)