Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 SAR / MNT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,110 (2,667,424 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)