Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 SAR / MNT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,075 (2,675,539 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)