Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 SAR / MNT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,316 (2,701,254 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (29 minutes ago)