Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.164 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,678 (R$ 2,300) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (44 minutes ago)