Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,292 (R$ 2,784) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (26 minutes ago)