Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.964 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,128 (R$ 4,280) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (31 minutes ago)