Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,087 (R$ 3,642) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (32 minutes ago)