Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00249 SAR / LBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 22% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,803 (1,525,257 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)