Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37593 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,460 (Bs 6,544) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)