Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.100 SAR / TMT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 57% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,918 (4,472 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (41 minutes ago)