Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01130 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,321 (293,815 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)