Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.372 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,914 (€1,124) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)