Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.188 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,192 (€1,001) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)