Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,199 (COL$2,608,105) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)