Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,362 (COL$2,548,649) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)