Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,878 (COL$2,948,711) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (33 minutes ago)