Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.630 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,555 (1,567 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (36 minutes ago)