Cost of living comparison between Tunis, Tunisia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.667 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,558 (1,534 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)