Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.444 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,255 (2,255 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)