Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,225 (COL$2,445,301) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)