Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03346 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,074 (¥121,766) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (34 minutes ago)