Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,921 (S/. 3,410) in Trujillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)