Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44992 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,298 (kr 9,553) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)