Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46345 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,559 (kr 16,309) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (36 minutes ago)