Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44886 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,148 (kr 9,241) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (40 minutes ago)