Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46199 SAR / NOK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 112% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,285 (kr 17,934) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (35 minutes ago)