Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 SAR / LBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 32% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,894 (1,965,151 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)