Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 SAR / LBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,717 (1,492,407 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)