Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,361 ($b4,319) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (41 minutes ago)