Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.045 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,511 (€1,115) in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)