Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,385 (2,395TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)