Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.371 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 50% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,385 (€1,232) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)