Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.086 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,554 (€1,115) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)