Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.375 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 48% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,881 (€1,116) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)