Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.103 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,831 (3,472 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)