Cost of living comparison between Toruń, Poland and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.946 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,697 (2,851 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)