Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20842 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,729 (Mex$ 17,893) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)