Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20158 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,429 (Mex$ 17,013) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (13 minutes ago)