Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20337 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,668 (Mex$ 18,038) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)