Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,892 prices entered by 873 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.843 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,992 (C$1,756) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (23 minutes ago)