Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,172 (﷼ 27,413,642) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)