Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.721 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,581 (AU$2,051) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)