Cost of living comparison between Toowoomba, Australia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.801 SAR / AUD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,585 (AU$1,994) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (35 minutes ago)